Hygiene concept & participation on site
On this page you will find the key points of the hygiene concept of the DWG 2021 – valid for exhibitors and participants.
Please read the regulations in the hygiene concept carefully and find out what you have to present at the admission control:
- Compliance with the 3G-rule will be checked by a security service before entering the Congress Centre Muenster.
- Every participant and every person involved in the conference will receive an admission wristband every day, which certifies the successful control of the status "Vaccinated", "Recovered" or "Negatively Tested - 24 h antigen test/48 h PCR test".
- Appropriate proof and an official identification document must be carried on all days of the event. Without this proof, unfortunately, access to the conference building is not possible.
Online registration / Self-check-in on site
- Please register via online registration before the start of the event and complete payment of the congress fee electronically (except exhibitors via group form).
- Participants and exhibitors can print out their name badges preferably at several self-check-in stations on site to avoid long queues and close contacts in the entrance areas. For this purpose, a personalised QR code will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided during registration a few days before the congress.
- Participants with outstanding payments or questions about their registration should contact the check-in staff on site.